Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Space Invader

Visit me today at Four Hens and a Rooster (http://fourhensandarooster.com/) where I'm appearing in the Twelve Guests of Christmas series for my friend, Kristen Daukus. 

Kristen is a local social media maven, writer (she holds down the fort at both Four Hens and the tween to teen focused forum, Ten to Twenty Parenting (http://tentotwenty.com/)*, mother of three, wife, frequent contributor to...uhh...everything, and a fantastic friend, to boot. Stick around on her blog and check out the other Guests, and read Kristen's take on all sorts of stuff. 

If you're visiting from Four Hens, thanks for stopping by. SFC is a collection of personal essays and short fiction and stories about poop and underwear and people who get eaten by animals. 

Enjoy. 

Also, I hardly ever post pictures anymore. If I did, they would be of this quality:

That is my foot, and my shambles of a slipper. That's a different story. 

I am also bad about replying to comments, though I read and appreciate every one. I am lazy and I suck, sorry. 

Thanks to you for coming and Kristen for sending you. I hope you stick around.

(*sorry for not hyperlinking text, I am using a new blog app and I can't figure it out!)



1 comment:

  1. And now I am trying to figure out how to do that? What a fantastically beautiful memory!

    ReplyDelete