Sunday, April 8, 2012

G is for Good Egg

We had a lovely Easter, with baskets and chocolates and church and family. We ate lots - the Husband smoked a pork butt and we ate barbeque and bunny cake and napped. My lovely mother-in-law has been here for several days, and my mom was with us all day, and the children spent the day basking in the glory of double-grandmas.

They are Good Eggs.

Unless I'm trying to get a picture of the three of them, in which case this is the result:
Where is Julia?

I want to stand next to Mary! NO! I want to stand next to Mary!

Jesus' thumb broke off a couple of years ago and had to be repaired. Julia checks it frequently to make sure it's holding.

HONK.

Oh, Jesus! Ha ha ha ha! You are such a joker!

Where's Julia?

This is my favorite picture. 
Everyone in the picture? Check. Everyone facing forward-ish? Check. We're getting close.



COME ON. Can I get ONE good picture? Please? For Christ's sake? 

Thank you, Jesus.

10 comments:

  1. Worth the wait. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic. I would just frame them all in a line just like that. The "HONK" is my favorite. I love random kid pictures of them just acting like kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll do just that, Lou. What a great idea!

      Delete
  3. Notice the closest I got to my 3 being in the same photo is the one where it's their easter baskets... So, you win the photo opp award for the day in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day, they will just sit there nicely and smile. Right? DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME, KRISTEN!

      Delete
  4. You have to admit those H-kids have a lot of personality, not to mention photogenic no matter whether they are trying or not. Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, M! I hope you all had a wonderful day.

      Delete